Becoming an Information Security Manager with Capita Software (London/Chippenham):
Develop, coordinate and maintain the delivery of an Information Security framework across the Capita Software Division, in line with Capita (Group & Division) Policies / Standards, industry best practice, client contractual requirements and the emergence of new regulations and technology. The role will enable the alignment and support of the Divisional strategy, to deliver an effective information security and governance framework, as part of a centralised team.
What you will do:
* Support the Divisional Information Security Strategy;
* Support a governance framework in line with Capita Policy, industry best practice, client / contractual requirements, (such as ISO standards / PCI-DSS / Cyber Essentials) and relevant legal and regulatory obligations;
* Create business-focused, practical Information Security solutions for the benefit of the Division, which are compliant with Capita and industry best practices;
* Increase awareness of Information Security and Data Protection across the Division, assisting the Division with achieving a compliance target of >95% with Group Mandatory Training;
* Provide guidance and support to enable the Divisional functions to comply with contractual requirements, maintain required certifications (ISO 27001 / PCI-DSS / Cyber Essentials / HMG Security Policy Framework) and compliance with Capita Policies and Standards;
* Facilitate the coordination and management of scheduled external audits and Group Internal Audit activities;
Your experience will include:
* Knowledge of Governance Policies, Standards and Security / Data Privacy / Risk Frameworks;
* Awareness of industry best practices (such as OWASP and NCSC Guidance);
* Excellent knowledge of ISO 27001 certification
* Audit experience and/or qualifications;
* Excellent relationship and stakeholder management;
* Experience in report writing, delivering presentations and developing dashboards / reports;
* Ability to analyse current business practices and identify areas of risk or improvement;
About Capita Software Services
Capita Software Services is a leading supplier of software solutions to the financial services, public sector and payments sectors, combining strong client partnerships with innovation to develop the latest technology into intuitive solutions. Working closely with our clients to find the best way to streamline their customer interactions, our high-performance software is designed to enhance both how services are delivered, and the customer experience itself. Our specialist knowledge includes areas such as mortgage origination and servicing, customer services, digital solutions, mobile technology, social care, housing management, revenues and benefits processing and payment management, as well as providing the financial research and intelligence tools used by over 50% of independent financial advisors. Our collaborative approach ensures our solutions are designed around our clients: understanding how they work, think and what they need to deliver exceptional customer service lies at the heart of our business.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country – the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.