An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Information Security Analyst to make their mark with one of the UK's largest financial service firms.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, technical and business savvy individual to join their security team at their beautiful campus based in West Sussex.
You'll have an eye for minimising potential threats to network security, and posses great communication skills to liaise with project managers and solution architects whilst determining information security levels of potential and current client suppliers alike.
What You'll Do
* Access Control Management
* Management of movers/leavers process
* Run the recertification process
* Work with Vendor management to manage the take on of new applications
What You'll Have
* 2 years of information security experience related to identity and access management
* Knowledge of common identity solutions
* Experience with recertifications
What is Great to Have
* Financial Services experience
* CISA, CISM, CRIC, CISSP or similar certification
What You'll Be Like
* Great communicator – both written and verbal
* An open individual – you relish both offering and receiving help
* Interchangeable – able to communicate with all levels of business
* Work remotely – In office once a week/fortnight
* Healthy work environment – great work life balance and flexibility
* On-site free gym and subsidised restaurant
* Opportunities to develop – your talent shouldn't be left to sit still
* Private health insurance
For your chance to work with some of the most successful firms in the UK and work with a great team of talented and progressive people, please apply below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.