Information Governance Manager
You will join us as an Information Governance Manager, to support the implementation of Information Governance and relevant data protection legislation. You will support and promote the Company’s compliance with Information Governance (IG), ensuring compliance with the GDPR, Data Protection Act, NHS Data Security Protection Toolkit, ISO and Cyber Essentials Plus.
– Implement the Company’s approach to Information Governance (IG), Information Risk Management and Records Management
– Supporting and promoting the operational delivery of all areas of IG including information sharing and transfer, legislation, training, FoI, Subject Access requests, IG incident management, IG risk and records management
– Contributing to IG policies, guidance, audit and training
– Coordinating the DSP Toolkit submission and compliance with Cyber Essentials Plus, and ISO 27001 across the organisation
– Supporting compliance with GDPR and DPA
– Support the Company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO)
– Educated to Masters degree level or equivalent combination of first degree, postgraduate study, technical qualifications and experience.
– Experience of delivering Information Governance function across the organisation including information sharing and transfer, legislation, training, FoI, Subject Access requests, IG incident management, IG risk and records management
– Experience in delivery of Subject Access Request, ICO reporting /responses within legislative timescales
– Proficient in reporting of performance regarding the delivery of IG, SARs, ICO reporting DSPT, GDPR, CE+, ISO 27001
– Has a good awareness of relevant national and international legislation: Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR, Freedom of Information Act 2000, Equality Act 2006 and the Computer Misuse Act 1990
– Proficient in principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation
-Thorough knowledge and understanding of GDPR, DPA, DSP toolkit, CE+, ISO 27001
– Preferably has received accredited training in IG, data protection, GDPR.
– PRINCE2 or equivalent
• 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Full reimbursed DBS
• Employee assistance programme
• Optional salary-sacrifice bike scheme
• Optional retail discount card
About Operose Health:
At Operose Health, we are experts in working with complex health systems to transform quality of care and patient experience. Our portfolio of services to patients includes primary care and mental health. We are part of a global business family with over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality care in the most simple, seamless and suitable way for patients. Operose Health was chosen to reflect the organisation's focus on making effort and taking care in everything it does. We believe in working hard to achieve our goals.
Location: London and Home Based with travel
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £55,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Information Governance Officer, Information Governance Manager, Information Compliance Officer, General Data Protection Officer, GDPR Officer, Data Protection Officer, GDPR Coordinator, Data Protection Coordinator, Compliance Officer, Compliance Coordinator, ISO27001, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.