Implementation Consultant / Technical Consultant required for my client based in Nottingham for a permanent role (with 1 day work from home) salary circa £45-55K + Bonus + Benefits.
Experience with SQL / MySQL is highly desirable for this position. The ideal candidate will be based within an hours commute of Nottingham.
This role will require you to be onsite 4 days per week at a site in Nottingham, with one day working from home. This schedule maybe slightly flexible dependent on client requirement.
My expanding client are seeking a knowledgeable and adaptable Implementation Consultant to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the implementation of my clients bespoke offering onto customer sites as well as support thereafter where required. You will have experience in implementation already, stemming from a software implementation position. You should have excellent consultative skills and be able to think on your feet and outside the box to find solutions to problems.
You will largely be dedicated to one primary site, and occasionally visit a secondary site, and will work the remaining time from home, or occasionally visit the offices for meetings and training. You will be reimbursed for all expenses.
You will need to drive and have your own car.
Key skills required:
· You will need strong experience of Implementing software
· Excellent communication skills and customer facing persona
· MySQL / MS SQL troubleshooting (highly desirable), and implementation of databases on customer sites
· Configuring / integrating applications into existing infrastructure
· VMware / Hyper-V (for installing software onto virtual machines)
· Security around SSL certificates
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with a bright future.
Please apply ASAP for more information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.