We have an opportunity for an Implementation Consultant to join our London team and develop long-term relationships with our clients in the legal and enterprise market and will be the key product advisor for a variety of Aderant applications. This is a full time, permanent position offering a highly competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Aderant is a software house providing business management software for legal firms. Our talented and enthusiastic staff means that we have become a trusted partner to firms of all sizes, from boutique firms based in one office to global organisations spanning four continents.
About the role:
As our Implementation Consultant, you will be a subject matter expert for the Aderant solution, and to partner with clients, leading them to successful implementations of our software.
Key responsibilities of our Implementation Consultant:
– Using your extensive consultancy and analytical skills, you will analyse, document, and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas
– Preparing functional specifications and detailed test plans and assisting in ensuring that those requirements are delivered
– Partnering with various clients, all with differing requirements, you will display an ability to drive the process forward and challenge client assumptions of how to successfully execute their project
What we’re looking for in our Implementation Consultant:
– A degree in Business, Finance or Computing, or equivalent experience
– Legal Sector Experience – experience of law firm processes, and experience of using practice management systems and/or legal project management
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the confidence to handle difficult situations and re-set client expectations
– Ability to analyse and document complex business processes, and to write requirements specifications
– Willingness to travel approx. 50% of the time, some of which will involve overnight stays and which may include travel outside of the UK (travel and accommodation will be provided)
– Candidates are required to pass a cognitive aptitude test before any employment offer will be made
Closing date: 1st February 2021
If you would like to join the team as our Implementation Consultant or find out more information, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.