Our client, a leading software company, is looking to recruit an Implementation Consultant to partner with clients and play a key role in the successful implementation of their business management applications.
If you have a proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment with experience interfacing with clients through all phases of the project delivery lifecycle then we'd love to hear from you.
As Implementation Consultant you will partner with various clients, of all sizes and with differing requirements, advising on best implementations, driving the process forward while delivering high levels of service to ensure a lasting relationship is built.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– Partnering with clients throughout the project, advising on design and configuration, providing training and assisting with a smooth go live
– Serving as primary business consultant and subject matter expert
– Resolving client queries and assisting with configuration of modules
– Drafting and updating documentation relating to client needs around processes and functional design
Flexibility and home working is supported, you would also be expected to occasionally work from the company's London office, particularly while new to the team and learning. This is combined with a some work undertaken from client offices around the UK and continental Europe. A willingness to travel is essential.
The ideal candidate for the Implementation Consultant role will have experience implementing software projects, able to analyse and document complex business processes and write requirement specifications.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
– Experience working with and analysing financial data within an SQL based database
– Experience of finance systems and finance processes in UK and Europe
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with technical, business and management staff
– Excellent attention to detail, works to high standards while meeting deadlines
– Legal sector experience, with an understanding of law firm processes would be ideal however is not essential
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £55,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: You'll also receive medical and dental cover, income protection, a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers.
You will have the opportunity to combine working remotely from home with occasional visits to the company's London office.
The business you'll be working for is a leading global provider of business management software for law and professional services firms. They are committed to fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Implementation Consultant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.