Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + D.O.E
The ideal candidate will join the companies implementations team in the deployment of complex IT solutions to a portfolio of clients. You will be involved in the pre-sales, implementation, and handover to support processes to ensure a solution is implemented to the highest standard and within agreed timeframes.
Day to day implementation consultant roles and responsibilities include:
Implement solutions for a business from their internet connectivity, the core underlying infrastructure, the windows server environment and of course the backup and DR solution. With client’s adoption of cloud technologies, a strong understanding of migrating and implementing solutions within the Office 365 ecosystem is also required.
The ideal Implementation consultant must be able to:
* Complete site surveys and technical documentation of deployed solutions in detail
* Create project plans with detailed timeline of events and delivery to budget.
* Have great organisation skills working in a team and/or with Group clients.
* Be a great communicator to discuss client expectations and complete handovers to the support team.
The Implementation consultant must have experience in:-
* Active Directory design and implementation.
* Microsoft Windows Server multi role deployments
* Office 365 product portfolio, migration, deployment and administration.
* Remote desktop solutions and thin technology.
* Desktop OS & Office Applications
* Firewall, switching and wifi experience
* Security solutions.
* Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
* VMware vSphere and Hyper-V experience implementing cluster host and SAN’s
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.