Working with a leading global business in their search for a remote IFS Business Systems Analyst on a permanent basis paying up to £70,000 + benefits.
IFS BA gathers the requirements and current practices related to all business activities in their specific areas for all companies. IFS BA defines, documents, tests and implements best standard practices for all business processes globally. IFS BA will ensure compliancy with local and global legal and market requirements and keep the processes lean, harmonized and aligned with the needs of the business.
This is a global and dynamic role which requires excellent communication skills and a solid overall knowledge of industry and company processes. IFS BA will be initially responsible for design, build, implementation and training of our global ERP system IFS 10. As the implementations start this role will start assuming 2nd level support to the global IFS user base too.
This role reports to Senior ERP Applications Manager, based in Waltham, MA while working collaboratively with every single location and business unit globally.
Responsibilities of IFS BA:
– Liaison between business process owners, ERP implementation team and users to understand the current and future states of every process.
– Define detailed requirements, testing and/or resolving business systems issues. Create and deliver functional specifications.
– Play a key role in Global IFS 10 ERP roll out
– Methodological Analysis of business needs, processes and other solutions.
– Coordinate, manage and oversee activities with 3rd parties to safeguard a standardized and integral solution.
– Create business process improvements, increase the user confidence and demonstrate project leadership
– Strictly pursue deliverable of project, contribute to the continuous process improvement.
– Facilitate workshops, trainings, brainstorming sessions to ensure broad acceptance and understanding of core functionalities of the new ERP system.
– Help to develop project documentation, standard operating procedures, and other documentation as required during and after implementation phase.
– Create test plans; organize and execute testing sessions with the user groups and provide feedback
– Design and document configurations, processes and solutions in IFS 10.
– Observe, identify and manage issues and risks, utilize change management practices.
– Any other ERP implementation related task directed by the project manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
– Years of experience – 5+ years of relevant experience
– degree preferable
– Experience in one of the core modules of IFS
– Strong interest in learning new technologies and business processes
– Experience in facilitating workshops, training and documentation
– Firm understanding of requirements of a multi-level consolidation in a multi-national setting
– Experience in intercompany transactions, their tracking, eliminations, etc.
– Thorough understanding of business cycles: Manufacturing, Order to Cash, Finance, SCM, Procurement, Quality, Regulatory
– Highly organized with ability to prioritize – must be able to manage time effectively in a dynamic environment.
– Professional approach and self-confident – able to win confidence and deal with a wide range of internal and external partners
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.