Are you an IFS Business Analyst with experience rolling out projects and carrying out IFS upgrades looking for a position where you will be seen as an industry expert and play a key part in this companies ongoing success?
This is a global organisation that's looking at transforming its tech making this an exciting time to join.
The Role will look like this:
* Roll out projects designed by the group
* Interact with the roll out team to ensure migration of the entities moving from IFS to SAP S4/HANA
* Ensure support for entities working with IFS
* IFS upgrade from 7.5 to App 10
* Manage project for IFS enhancement
* Build development specification
* Take responsibility for support level 2 and 3 management
* Interact with Infrastructure teams to ensure the performance of the application portfolio
* Participate into Application DRP for the application portfolio he is in charge of in conjunction with the respective
* business stakeholders and IT Infrastructure teams
Ideally you will have most of the below skills:
* Degree qualified
* 5 years of professional hands-on experience with application management
* Extensive experience implementing, migrating, managing, operating ERPs
* Strong knowledge about applicative solutions
* Strong expertise on IFS (Financial / Distribution / Maintenance / Manufacturing)
* Technical SQL skills
IFS, Business Analyst, SQL, SAP, HANA, Cornwall, Par, St Austell, Truro, Plymouth
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.