SEEKING AN IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT ENGINEER
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it's driving positive change and we're looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting finance team that's part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
We want to welcome an experienced Engineer to join our high performing IT team, as part of a new Feature Team within our business.
As our Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer, you'll be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of IAM applications, including Authorization/Authentication and Account Creation/Management/Provisioning in data repositories. This position may focus on technical or administrative aspects of IAM, or could encompass a mixture of both.
Your responsibilities will also include all management, setup and administration of the IAM platform within the IS and to external partners or internal applications requiring IAM. You will control Access and Integration to all HTTP API's using federation protocols- working closely with API Engineer to setup and manage access to REST APIs.
This role will encompass managing and refining a Role Based Security framework, where you'll produce schema designs and operational plans to enforce this, alongside managing and implementing sign-on solutions utilising federated technologies such as SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect and LDAP.
In addition to the above you'll be responsible for Open Banking transformation and administration to a new IAM Platform- working with multiple teams to implement the IAM rollout.
We have offices in both Central Belfast and Central Solihull, and are able to offer a flexible mixture of office based and home based working.
Could this be you?
As this is a new team structure for us, we are looking to welcome someone who has extensive experience within IAM already, who could bring that knowledge and expertise to support our existing colleagues who currently cover this work.
We believe it's a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here's what else we're looking for:
– Demonstrable experience within a comparable role, ideally within the Financial Services Industry- however this element is not essential
– Strong troubleshooting skills in an IAM platform, we use PING, but are open in terms of being able to support training for this particular software if you currently use one of the comparable alternatives.
– Strong knowledge of IAM software and systems; Open Banking implementation, SSO implementation, IAM setup and OAuth configuration
– Good understanding of REST API's and JSON
– Excellent working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0Auth, SSO and LDAP
– Experience using cloud-based identity models in B2B & B2C
– Ability to manage client relationships, ensuring quality of delivery and offering expert advice across multiple areas of Cyber Security, and IAM
– Ability to produce detailed documentation and process flows around IAM
– Have previously worked on an enterprise platform team that supports multiple Software Development product teams
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it's all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That's why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you're part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you'd expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what's important to you. We also offer flexible working patterns, a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important holiday days each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you're interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we'd love to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.