We are looking for 3rd Line ICT Field Support Engineer in Birmingham
You will need to be a passionate customer advocate who possesses the right balance of intuition and resourcefulness to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Joskos is one of the UK’s fastest growing education technology businesses and esteemed winner of multiple ICT support awards, including BETT. Our company prides itself on providing exceptional end to end ICT solutions fit for education businesses.
Delivering front-line field support to customers. Ensuring continuity, efficiency and enhancing ICT networks
Management and maintenance of client network environments
Manage and nuture current 1st line/Junior technicians
Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions.
Technical support of a classroom environment
Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers through the quality of customer service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of the service provided.
Investment in personal development through qualifications
Managed Services Engineers
* Reviewing, updating and managing service levels to support the engineers in business outcomes.
* Will be the technical escalation point for Service engineers.
* Maintaining excellent ICT customer service ethos at all times and being the first point of contact to the managed service team.
* Managing existing SLA’s and a number of assigned accounts.
* Assist with regular client service review meetings to ensure the service provided meets Joskos’ high standards and identify upselling opportunities
* Manage and take ownership of service review meeting outcomes, and implement any agreed changes.
* Liaise with key ICT contacts on long term ICT strategy.
Service Delivery Manager
* Supporting the Service Delivery Manager with scheduling and resource management.
* Setting up, attending and contributing to Service reviews, Change advisory, Project board and related ICT meetings with a view to supporting improved ICT services to the business.
* Ensuring all Incident and Problem Management processes provide swift progress in liaison with key technical staff, ICT infrastructure vendors and suppliers.
* To manage and organise own work to ensure that it is accurate and meets quality targets, reasonable deadlines and reporting requirements.
3rd line Field Engineer Key skills:
1. Strong Microsoft OS Management – Office, Access, PowerPoint
2. Solid Microsoft tools knowledge
3. Programming: JavaScrip, VBscrip, Python
4. Cloud: Google, AWS, Azure, Office365
5. Networking & Security: Firewalls, Wireless, Switching, Routing, Telephony
6. Expertise in infrastructure: VMware, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows server, Windows 10
7. Management of ICT tech teams (mandatory)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.