**This role is for candidates with GCSEs and those without an IT qualification which is level 3/equivalent or higher**
Location: Bradford, BD1 1 BL
Salary: £262.50-£281.25 PW
Hours: 08:30 am to 5:00pm
Our client provides an array of managed IT services to all types of businesses. Detailed service portfolio enables them to be a Managed Service Provider (MSP), a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) and an IT Solutions Provider.
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you have excellent communication skills and would like to learn? If the answer is yes keep reading:
We are looking for an ICT Apprentice to join this vibrant team, the ideal person will be helpful, knows how to manage customers, resolve issues, and keep a record of all the issues. You will have the opportunity to learn more about Cyber Security and IT systems and grow your skillset in this growing area of business.? You may be required to visit client sites from time to time so should have your transport and Full UK driving license.?
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
* Excellent communication skills & a ‘can-do attitude
* Excellent problem-solving skill
* Good timekeeping and workload management
* See problems through to the end via taking ownership of them
* Ability to handle customers queries with empathy and tact
* Self-motivated to be able to work when left alone
* Work well in a team and happy to listen to guidance from others
Desired qualifications: GCSE A*-C or 9-4?in English Language and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
* 20 days holiday pay
* Pension Plan standard
* Progression route and a salary review
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
Other Useful Experience (not essential)
* Microsoft Office 365
* Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 10
* Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
* Good understanding of and troubleshooting skills of networking services such as TCP IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, VPN, Switch, Routers, Firewalls
* Knowledge of android and IOS smart phones
* PC hardware components & building/repairing PCs
* Website concepts and promotion
* Concepts of SEO
* Backup software usage and concepts
* Interest and understanding of IT security
If you feel you have the kills and experience to be successful in this role, apply today!
No agencies please
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.