A Global Finance and Banking Consultancy Organisation is seeking an experienced I.T Developer on a contract basis until October to work remotely.
Please note that this role will be via an Umbrella Model.
As an I.T Developer you will use your professional experience as an IT Developer to work with a team of Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Testers to develop the intended solution for our clients.
You must be able to work to key deadlines and to the quality expected. You will play a major part in delivering the end solution, primarily focusing on:
* Working with business analysts to provide estimates for each product backlog item/user story/task
* Participating in daily stand ups or similar meetings
* Taking the tasks assigned to you, and building a professional, robust and performant solution
* Working with testers to understand and resolve defects
* Unit Testing
* Server side programming
* Database: Microsoft SQL 2016, Database Design
* JIRA and knowledge of other Atlassian products
* Programming and Scripting: C# ASP.NET CORE MVC, LINQ, CSS,
* Strong SQL Server skills, preferably including SSIS and SSRS
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working directly with end users
* Experience with different development lifecycle methodologies (eg Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.