Do you possess a genuine enthusiasm for working with technology? If you are IT savvy with strong customer service skills and are looking for a new, exciting and rewarding career then please read on…
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst to work for one of our key clients based in Rotherham.
The role is to provide 1st and 2nd line support to a large user base whilst also assisting any ad-hoc. Liaising with users via telephone, email and remotely – you will troubleshoot any software/hardware issues and provide crucial support for their business to ensure smooth running of the day to day operations.
You will resolve technical issues in a timely and effective manner whilst providing a first class level of service at all times.
The successful Helpdesk Analyst must have experience gained within a helpdesk role providing remote support to users. You must also have experience of:
* Windows operating systems
* The full Microsoft Office Suites
* Any Microsoft qualification (certification) would be beneficial to your application.
* Apple ISO operating systems
* Exposure to Office 365 Administration portal
* Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, networks, routers, firewalls, printers, backups, antivirus programs, spam protection and any spyware prevention would also be advantageous
Personal Skills & Attributes:
* Excellent communications skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer-focused role
* Decision making with an analytical mind-set
* Excellent time management skills
* Driving licence is essential
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Genuine enthusiasm for working with technology
To find out more about this opportunity contact us today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.