Calling all Helpdesk Administrators who want the chance to work for a company at the forefront of their industry. This position is ideal for someone who has a strong eye for detail and a technology flare. Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
In this supporting role, you will offer non-technical advice and administrative support to meet the requirements of NHS clients. You will liaise across a variety of different multi-skilled teams, from developers to software engineers, assisting in supporting with their administrative duties.
Responsibilities of the Helpdesk Administrator:
* To act as the primary point of contact for all customer enquiries, prioritising faults for maximum commercial success, covering 1st line requests.
* Attend to all telephone communications and process any incoming mail.
* Update customers on project progress.
* Escalate Incidents when necessary.
Skills required of the Helpdesk Administrator:
* Exemplary interpersonal skills.
* Pre-existing experience with working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment.
* Practical knowledge of MS Office applications.
* ITIL knowledge (desirable)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.