My client works with other businesses across the UK, helping them with their online presence. They are now looking to hire a highly technical Head of Department to oversee their technical team. This is a full-time role based in Sunderland, but staff are currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
* Managing and leading the technical team to ensure they are responding to technical queries and fixing these in line with SLAs
* Using your technical expertise to help your team solve problems
* Coaching and holding team meetings
* Working to strict deadlines and under pressure
* Reporting team performance to the Directors of the business
* Strong technical support background, especially with online streaming and platforms is essential
* Team management experience with the ability to lead and motivate a team of technical support staff
* Organised with the ability to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
* Experience working within a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication skills
* Team player
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
* Competitive base salary between £30k and £40k depending on experience
* Flexible working hours, Monday to Friday
* Free on-site parking
* Company pension scheme
* Regular social events
* Stable, secure, full-time employment
* Career progression opportunities
* Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.