Foxwood Recruitment are on the lookout for a trailblazing Head of Product to join an organisation making huge strides within the tech-for-good sector whose innovative products are both business and customer facing, offering huge opportunity for impact on our client’s business and in people’s everyday lives. The Head of Product will form a key part of the leadership team with strong progression opportunities towards an executive position and Chief Product Officer for the right person!
What Will You Be Doing?
* As Head of Product you will be defining the product vision, innovation, development and design for all of our client’s products.
* You will lead our growing team of Product Managers.
* You will ensure a cohesive set of products which deliver value to each customer base, whether it be business or residents living in our client’s homes.
* Using research, analytics and market data you will lead the product vision and strategy across all internal teams, while ensuring this vision aligns to the company philosophy.
* You will translate the business strategy and priorities for product development into a roadmap for the future.
* Our client is an organisation which prides itself on their innovative solutions: products should be forward thinking and out of the box, while maintaining their value and simplicity.
What About Skills & Qualifications?
* Experienced product leader with 10 years+ experience in tech, a good understanding of scale up business will provide an advantage.
* Experience within energy or construction would be beneficial.
* Problem solver with experience of troubleshooting and developing creative solutions.
* Worked collaboratively with large engineering teams and agile methodologies.
* Able to create structure out of ambiguity and have a pragmatic ‘can do’ and ‘make it happen’ attitude.
* Confident working with and able to communicate both effectively and professionally with a variety of senior stakeholders and clients
* Design thinking and UX centered approach.
* Will need a good understanding of subscription-based business models.
What’s In It For You?
* Permanent: Our client is a growing SME and sees this role as a permanent addition to their growing team.
* Full Time: We're looking for about 37.5 hours per week for this role – what would generally be called “Full Time”.
* Working Times: Our clients’ policy allows working anywhere at any time, ultimate flexibility. Some working hours will need to be coordinated with other internal and external team members to ensure efficiency and effective communication. How the hours break into days, or a working pattern is up to you.
* Location: Ideally the majority of your time will be spent in our client’s Cardiff City Centre offices to integrate into the team environment. Otherwise, getting the work done rather than where it gets done is the priority: there is a comprehensive setup for remote working.
* Salary: Up to £85K (dependent on experience and agreed hours).
* Perks: 6% pension contribution; healthcare with family and dental options; electric vehicle scheme; equity scheme; cycle to work scheme; training and development support of course; office fruit bowl and refreshments!
That’s a wrap on the details!
So, if you’re an experienced Head of Product looking to make the move to an organisation for whom doing the right thing is priority number one, look no further! Pop us your CV and one of our team of experts here at Foxwood Recruitment will be in touch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.