Role: Head of Infrastructure
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: up to £70,000 DOE
My client, a well-established Law Firm with a £40m annual turnover, is looking for a Head of Infrastructure to join their technical team on a permanent basis. The company has recently merged and become busier than ever, hence the need for this role.
As the Head of Infrastructure, you will line manage a team of 6 engineers as well as deliver projects including migrations of applications and services, alongside the Head of Applications.
There will be travel to the Guildford site, so a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle are highly beneficial.
– up to 10% annual bonus
– Study Sponsorship
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– 24/7 Employee Assistance Scheme
– Private Medical Insurance including Dental and Optical
– Income Protection
– 4x salary Life Assurance
– Eye Test and Glasses
– Discounts across several retailers
– Pension Scheme with 5% employer contribution
– Dress for your day
– Mental Health and Wellbeing
– Social events and exercise classes
– Previous experience managing an IT Team
– Experience with Cloud technology, preferably Azure
– Office365 stack
– Windows Server up to 2019
– Networking – Firewall management, Routers, Switches
– Cloud PaaS and SaaS Services
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on (phone number removed) or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Southampton | Winchester | Fareham | Totton | Portsmouth | Waterlooville | Basingstoke | Andover | Salisbury |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec – Facebook: @ITECCOrec – LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week – Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO – A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.