About the role:
We're on the hunt for a super talented and ambitious Head of Crypto Integration who's looking to play a big part in one of the most exciting FinTech's there is. Sounds good, right… Here's more…
You will be responsible for managing merchants through QA and integration of our crypto-focused payment gateway. As required, you will provide support to the broader crypto business unit but focus on delivering top-quality integrations of crypto products that offer a great UX for our merchants' clients.
What you'll be doing:
* Lead merchants through QA and integration of payment gateway, APIs & other payment stacks.
* Be able to understand technical API specifications and API product workflows.
* Suggesting optimal merchant payment flow based on APIs and payment stacks available.
* Be able to collect technical requirements for new features or changes from clients.
* Provide support to merchants and internal teams on product/integration issues.
* Work closely with projects on merchant-specific initiatives that involve integration development.
* Analysing merchant transaction data to debug issues with payment flow.
* Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members. Create documentation for future reference, training, and support purposes.
* Work cross-functionally with both client-facing, product, commercial, and engineering teams.
* Troubleshoot issues and suggest fixes to complex issues while understanding engineering tradeoffs.
* Improve engagement and work on product enhancement to grow the retention rates of our active merchant base.
* Escalating issues that are open and not resolved within the predefined time frame.
* Be able to explain how cryptocurrencies work on a technical level to a non-technical audience.
What we look for in you
* Knowledge of payment processing and alternative payment methods.
* Passionate about cryptocurrency and a deep understanding of crypto payment processing.
* Experience working in iGaming, Forex/FD, or eCommerce payments.
* Understanding of technical PSPs, merchant cashier solutions, eCommerce plugins, and other partner distribution channels.
* Familiarity with processes relating to payments/collections and treasury
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.