Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Head of Community position for a for a dynamic, fast growth and well-funded start up in the Blockchain / Web3 space.
The Head of Community will lead the Community team, which encompasses Community Management, Developer Relations and Events. The team is part of the wider Marketing team, and you will report into the VP of Marketing. You will create the strategy for supporting and fostering our community of token holders, investors, developers, Web3 entrepreneurs, KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders), and the public, increasing global reach and engagement across all our channels in social media and events. You’ll oversee the implementation of the plan and provide reporting. The team also runs ongoing projects such as Ambassador’s programme, Grants for developers and Guardian’s programme for token holders.
** The role is remote and open to candidates in the UK and Central European time zones. Face-to-face meetings are anticipated to occur monthly in London, according to government health guidelines **
Key responsibilities for Head of Community
* Create the Community strategy in alignment with the broader Marketing strategy and business objectives of the organisation
* Collaborate with team leads in Product, Strategy, Engineering, Delivery and Partnerships to deliver relevant content to the community
* Develop community engagement strategies for the different target audiences: enterprise, entrepreneurs, developers, token holders, larger investors, public
* Work closely with Partnerships to generate relevant community activities for different industry verticals: fashion, NFT auction, luxury apparel, gaming, among others.
* Ensure that key projects for the Community team, such as Ambassadors, Guardians and Grants programmes, are successful and deliver on their objectives
* Broaden the current reach, engagement and overall quality of all activities by the Community team
* Represent the business in crypto, blockchain, NFT, and Metaverse communities
* Manage the budget of the community team
* Provide regular reports and insights to the wider Marketing team
What we are looking for in YOU as Head of Community
* 3+ years of senior community management experience with blockchain/Web3 projects
* 10+ years of experience in leading community management teams for Web2 companies
* Deep knowledge of Web3/blockchain community programmes in Europe, US and/or Asia
* Keen interest in Crypto, Blockchain, DeFi, NFTs, and Metaverse (Decentraland, Cryptovoxels, The Sandbox, etc.)
* Solid experience managing teams and external suppliers
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Thought leader among Crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram
* Be proactive and diligent
* Keep open lines of communication, collaborate with other teams and suppliers
* Strong stakeholder management
You will be working for a purpose-driven company, their beliefs are the foundation for how they conduct business, if you are passionate about revolutionising the way commerce works and bridging the gap between blockchain tech and real-world asset transfer then this could be the perfect role.
For more information, please apply
#Blockchain #DeFi #Community #HeadOfCommunity #Community #NFT
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.