Role: Hardware Operations Specialist
Location: CSG in London, United Kingdom
Duration: 12 months Applicable
Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
The Devices and Services Business Organisation's purpose is to take the best of their internal software and hardware to users by bringing to market their full portfolio of products and propositions. The Distribution Team operates across 15 EMEA countries through 6 Distributors who sell to nearly 2,000 Reseller Partners. They sell everything from Pixel Phones, Home Audio Speakers, WiFi solutions through to camera, thermostat and doorbell products. As a Hardware Operations Specialist, you'll be responsible for ensuring flawless execution in both customer setup and promotional activities with our partners. Working closely with partner-facing colleagues you will help launch new products across multiple markets, assist with Contract Amendments and execution through our systems, deliver promotions end-to-end – from conception to contracting and financing to assessing results and ROI. You will provide consultative support to the wider team on how we can execute faster, and more efficiently. The companies Hardware is just at the beginning of its journey, and with this role you will be part of a small but growing team with multiple opportunities.
* Implement and launch new products across multiple customers.
* Setup new customers in our systems, including SKU and pricing setup, to enable all customers to make timely purchase orders
* Manage the operational life-cycle for retail incentive promotions (a critical tool to drive sell-out).
* Understand business requirements and drive the implementation of new tools and processes and execute improvements to existing sales processes.
* Ensure compliant execution of all retail promotions including contracting, financing, data gathering and supplier funding. Data analysis and management reporting across the Distribution Partner Managers accounts (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
* Form relationships with Partner Managers to understand upcoming promotional calendars, and cross functional partners to deliver well managed campaigns.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in the telecommunications and/or consumer technology industry.
* Experience with data analysis and visualization (e.g. SQL, Tableau), and CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce).
Preferred qualifications / experience:
* Passionate about startup environments, to help define and implement tools and processes that allow hardware businesses to scale.
* Effective leadership, project management, communication and teamwork skills, with high attention to detail and a track record of success.
* Ability to organise and analyse data, make conclusions and present outcomes in presentations across the business to cross-functional teams
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.