Web Software Engineer / Developer
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Web Software Engineer, to join an industry-leading software company in Cambridge offering the opportunity to work on a wide variety of web application infrastructure projects using a diverse toolset. Due to the versatility of the current team, we are happy to consider someone looking to work on the front-end UI, back-end system, or within full-stack web development. Also, this role is open to applications from both Graduates and those with experience.
Location – Cambridge (currently remote due to Covid)
Salary – £28,000 – £40,000 + fantastic benefits
* You must hold a 2:1 or 1st class degree from a top tier university which is either:
1. a tech-related degree
2. any degree subject with a bootcamp type web development course / commercial experience as a web developer
* Minimum of ABB at A Level (or equivalent UCAS points) – please ensure this is listed on your CV if applying
* You class yourself as a tech innovator and the idea of shaping products and suggesting new technologies really appeals
* Ability to quickly pick up new technologies – this company believe in using the best tech for a project, so if you don't know a tech, you'll have the opportunity to learn it
* Enthusiastic, have excellent problem-solving abilities and be keen to learn.
* Work on web applications using a diverse toolset – recent projects have included PHP, React.js, AngularJS, Vue.js, Node.js and SQL technologies
* Deploy and maintain web application infrastructure
* Be a tech innovator and put ideas forward to the team
What the role offers:
* The chance to work on a diverse toolset on cutting-edge tech
* Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully training and promoting internally
* The chance to work in small project teams offering the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest developers in Silicon Fen
* A good remuneration and benefits package
If you would like to apply for this unique Web Software Development role then please send your CV via the relevant links!
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.