Our client works with engineering and manufacturing companies to improve their design, engineering, data exchange and manufacturing processes by utilizing their 3D CAD and PLM assets in the latest innovative XR devices, interactive 3D Documents and 3D Data Translation solutions. They supply many of the world’s leading engineering companies and span nearly every industry sector. Established worldwide, the company has offices in the UK and USA to address the needs of customer.
They currently have an opening for a QA Test Engineer working with the consultancy team
Duties and responsibilities
1. Product Qualification Testing: They provide major updates of product to their customers throughout the year. The QA Test Engineers role will be to manage the QA process, offering testing support for sprint deliveries and formal product release; reporting issues when found. The QA role will support testing across all primary product ranges:
• Data Exchange Products.
• Extended Reality Products.
• Publish 3D Products.
2. Consultancy Project Support The QA Test Engineer role will provide support to senior members of the Consultancy Team in the delivery of consultancy projects.
3. Help Desk Support The QA Test Engineer role will act as an additional resource to the Help Desk, to enable them to build product knowledge and assist with customer support activities. Whilst previous experience is highly desirable, full on the job training will be provided to ensure that the QA test Engineer fully understands the Theorem product suite and supporting applications. The company will also provide any additional training felt necessary for the successful candidate to succeed in this role.
Skills and experience
• A degree in an Engineering Computing related discipline, (e.g. Product Design, Engineering, Computing, Physics, etc).
• An understanding of 3D geometry, CAD or Unity3D.
• Strong communication skills.
• A positive attitude and enthusiasm to work.
• An ability to work under own initiative.
• An ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
• An ability to grasp new information quickly and apply it.
• A desire to develop a career within a rapidly changing business.
This role may require the successful candidate to undertake travel in the UK and overseas, you must be comfortable with flying and a driving license would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.