Cyber Media Solutions Ltd are looking for talented graduate software engineers/developers to join our team based in Stafford.
You will be joining our agile teams and gain exposure to projects using a variety of web technologies while delivering top quality code, troubleshooting bugs and providing ongoing support to our high quality customer base. This is a great opportunity to develop your software knowledge in a growing business.
About our team
* We build and maintain solutions that support health and wellbeing.
* We are agile. Our development methodology is based on Agile principles, and we work in small and flexible teams.
* You hold or are on track for a minimum 2.1 degree in an IT related degree or equivalent.
* You understand how the Internet works and have a real passion for web technologies.
* You are a driven individual who welcomes a technical challenge.
* You have some programming experience with an eye for detail, and may have exposure to Object Orientated programming and database design.
* You are able to communicate technical information to non-technical people as needed.
* You are a team player looking for a challenging role where you will be excited to learn and have the ambition to become an excellent Developer.
* You are reliable, diligent and 100% trustworthy.
* You are personable with good interpersonal skills.
Benefits of the job
* Salary: negotiable
* Permanent position, based in Stafford
* 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Holiday buy/sell scheme
* Pension scheme with company contribution
* Childcare voucher scheme
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
Our policy is to discuss opportunities directly with applicants and recruit directly without the involvement of agencies. Please – responses are requested from direct applicants only, not from agencies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.