Graduate Marketing Executive
£25k base rising to £28k year 1, and £30k year 2
Possible future opportunities in Sweden or Australia
Host of benefits to choose from + Pension + Health Cash plan + IT kit and phone
Are you a graduate seeking a career in Marketing?
Are you interested in working for a company who provides real outcomes for people?
Are you passionate about making a difference?
Do you like to have variety in your work?
Do you want to work within an organisation that is growing?
If so then our client would love you to join them on their exciting journey as they move into the next phase of their future in delivering their growing clinical infrastructure solutions.
Our Client are a British, privately owned, international clinical services and infrastructure provider supporting healthcare clients across the UK and worldwide.
Due to our clients’ successful business strategy and period of significant growth, they are now looking for a Graduate Marketing Executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker keen to learn and take on responsibilities. You will need to be exceptionally responsive and have a very keen eye for detail. It would be advantageous, although not essential if you were proficient in French or any of the Nordic languages.
* Graduate with bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification.
* Strong B2B/B2G marketing interest.
* Exceptional copy writing and proof-reading skills with excellent grammar and strong attention to detail.
* Strong understanding of digital marketing tools (email marketing, social media, etc).
* Ability to work with creative agencies, PR agencies, and other key suppliers, building strong professional relationships.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines and responding quickly and efficiently to internal and external demands.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
You will be working as a Marketing Executive, reporting to the Marketing Manager. You will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns, identify target audiences and their needs, create, and build engaging direct mail campaigns, and create marketing materials to support the marketing mix.
* Developing and managing integrated marketing campaigns.
* Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organisations.
* Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the trade press.
* Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, and DVDs.
* Writing and proofreading copy; including internal company communications and external press releases.
* Managing the company’s brand and identity including liaising with designers and printers.
* Organising photo shoots and storyboards for filming.
* Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions.
* Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
* Evaluating marketing campaigns.
* Actively communicate via the company’s social media platforms within defined parameters.
Our client provide an inclusive and engaging environment for all their people and value contribution and wellbeing. They are a friendly and supportive team. Their culture is built on their strong values: Patient-focussed; Innovative; Responsive; Passionate; Teamwork and they care about community and environment.
Our client need you to be flexible and, in return, they offer a competitive remuneration package, pension, company car/allowance, flexible benefits, long service recognition, healthcare cash plan and much more.
They aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join their team
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.