Graduate Marketing Coordinator
£23,000 per annum
We are excited to be working with our new client based in modern offices in the heart of bustling and vibrant Hale Village, in Cheshire. Due to continued and projected growth, they are looking for an energetic and self-motivated recent marketing graduate to their team,
What is the role?
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will form part of our client’s omni-channel approach and will include preparing promotional material, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organisational skills. The successful candidate will also have good knowledge of marketing techniques and have the ability to create content for a variety of platforms.
* Provide marketing support for both residential and commercial sides of the business
* Support and liaise with the internal and external sales teams to ensure they have all the marketing collateral that they need
* Manage the marketing inventory
* Assist with daily administrative duties
* Create content for news items, and our social media channels in conjunction with our digital agency
* Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
* Compiling metrics and reporting on the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
* Respond to queries coming in via social media channels
* Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
* Perform market research and analysis
* Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
* Support the Head of Marketing with marketing activities and tasks
* Degree in Marketing
* Ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe etc.)
* Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
* Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
* Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
* Outstanding multitasking abilities
* Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
* Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent copy writing skills
* Occasional travel may be required
* Must be creative and have a passion for marketing
Our client is now in a high growth phase and now is therefore is the perfect time to join. Apply now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.