General IT Admin (Implementation) – Reading
Salary: £20,000 per annum + 25 days holidays.
Rare opportunity for individuals with strong attention to details looking for their first job in IT.
Location: Office is based in Central Reading – Walking distance from Reading Train Station
Our client’s modular software platform helps organisations deliver their business goals by reducing the risks and costs associated. Due to expansion they are looking for enthusiastic individuals, with an eye for detail and a thirst for learning new IT skills in Reading (walking distance from station). In return, you will have an opportunity to begin a career or further develop your IT technical skills in a supportive and fast paced environment.
As an Implementation Consultant / General IT Admin / Graduate role, you will be engaging with B2B clients to understand and interpret current processes and implement solutions that meet their requirements.
Experience in this field is not essential however a proven track record of the following skills is required:
* Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Effective communication and listening skills
* Ability to be creative in delivering solutions
* Good written and spoken English
* Good time management skills with the ability to deliver to a deadline
* Diligence and attention to detail to ensure work is delivered to a high standard
Experience of the following would be beneficial but aren’t essential:
* HTML / CSS
* SharePoint and other Office 365 applications
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.