A global gaming company with other 8000 employees worldwide is seeking a Graduate/Junior Games Developer to join its expanding team.
The Bristol studio has around 60 developers and it wants more! Most of them have joined as Graduates or junior level and progressed with the company.
As the Graduate/Junior Games Developer your duties will include:
– Developing cutting edge 2d and 3d mobile games.
– Working with a team of Developers to complete game projects on time and to a high standard.
– Contributing ideas to the tech and design team.
– Recommending new tech and changes to new projects.
To be a successful Graduate Games Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
– 2.1 or above in computer science, technology or development, software engineering or computing.
– A strong interest in games development.
– A willingness to learn new technology.
In return, the Graduate will receive a salary of £24,000 – £27,000 per annum plus 10% bonus and package.
The job title of ‘Junior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.