Graduate Developer – Junior Developer, Software Engineer, C#, .NET, Java, Delphi, Graduate, Degree, MSc, BSc, PhD
A new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Developer with an exceptional academic record (2:1+ BSc, MSc and/or PhD) in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar) to join a growing software company.
Key skills you need for the role of Graduate Developer:
* A strong academic record (2:1+ BSc, MSc and/or PhD) in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar)
* Exposure to any of C# / .NET, C++, Java, MATLAB or similar OO language
* An enthusiasm for creating well engineered code, separation of concerns & testability
* Strong communication skills
* A determination to succeed and find solutions to complex problems which may not even exist…. yet!
With a history of providing great career development opportunities and where the Directors and Management started in technical roles, you can be assured of varied, challenging and rewarding work.
Salary: 25,000 – £35,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.