Graduate Business Development Representatives – Dutch Speakers
Salary: £32,000 basic (up to £40k OTE)
Helping clients turn their data into useful business intelligence, this client are on a mission to become the leaders in what they do. Following expansions, new acquisitions and international growth plans, they’re now looking for highly driven Dutch speakers to join their operation and match their enthusiasm for helping people make the most out of their data.
We’re recruiting Graduate Business Development Representatives to deliver and win new business in key Dutch-speaking territories, to be based in their central London offices!
– Basic salary of £32,000
– Up to £40k in OTE!
– Mobile phone and laptop
– Healthcare and pension contributions
– Company meals/lunches
– Free snacks and drinks
– Great office environment in central London with a roof top bar
– Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
– Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
– Pension contributions
– Excellent scope for progression
A fantastic graduate package, coupled with the company’s high-energy, yet casual, environment make this an ideal starting point for a career in tech sales for the right person.
In addition to market leading training and developmentd delivered by Pareto, the successful candidate will also join the company’s two week boot camp in Seattle comprising of all product and service training – you’re equipped with all the tools necessary to succeed. Bring hard work and enthusiasm to the table and opportunities are soon to follow!
– Identify and reach out to prospective clients of the company
– Book appointments, webinars or demonstrations on behalf of senior executives
– Manage scheduling of appointments on behalf of Sales Manager
– Qualify all potential clients based upon qualification criteria definition
– Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts
– Develop relationship with potential and existing clients
– Provide weekly activity report to management
– Develop competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and other marketing information
– Ensure all CRM information is accurate and up to date
– Educated to degree level
– Fluent to business proficiency in Dutch
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Driven and ambitious
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.