Our client are a Greater Manchester-based SaaS business and due to expansion are looking to add a hungry business development executive to their team. This is a rare opportunity to join rapidly growing, profitable SaaS business which is preparing for a Series A investment round to fund its next level of growth. The business has experienced 30% revenue growth in FY 19/20 and 50% revenue growth in FY 20/21.
As a Business Development Executive reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business through a mixture of cold and warm leads. Your objective is to achieve a combination of KPI and revenue-based targets. You will be expected to achieve on a consistent and ongoing basis. Your daily plan will include, prospect identification, validating the correct decision maker, appointment setting and quality control.
The main role responsibilities are:
* Manage your own pipeline of leads and prospect potential clients to qualified appointments.
* Building rapport and using effective questioning to identify business needs.
* Make contact with leaders/owners/decision making committees of these companies.
* Complete a consultation process where your objective is to understand the company’s need for consultancy support to accelerate their growth through gap analysis.
* Set appointments for our New Business Managers.
* Consolidate the appointment 24 hours prior and ensure all admin and documentation has been received by the client ahead of time to ensure the meeting goes smoothly.
* Working towards individual and team KPI’s such as revenue, margin and sales conversion
* Applicants will be able to demonstrate 1-2 years B2B sales experience.
* Degree qualified candidates are preferred.
* Motivated / hungry
* Eager to progress
What’s on Offer:
* Salary of £25,000 with an OTE of c£40,000
* Full training and support from a highly experienced Sales Manager
* Newly refurbished collaborative and creative work space which is easily accessible by public transport and car and close to local bars and restaurants.
* A split of home/office working with a technology stack to support this.
* Clear and defined career development path
* Company socials and incentives
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.