Our Global FTSE250 client are urgently seeking an Global IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Global IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes.
* Act as a single point of contact for users regarding IT issues and queries
* Receiving, logging and managing tickets via the Manage Engine Tool
* Maintaining an Asset Database and tracking changes
* 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT issues
* Escalate breached calls and high priority incidents
* Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system
* Be active in shift left activities to the service desk
* Working with multiple teams and ITOC SME/ technical specialist to review alerts
Skills and Experiences:
* Experience Supporting Office 365 (Skype)
* Minimum of 1 years previous experience in Contact Centre, Service Desk or similar environment
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and processes
* Ability to prioritise/schedule work
* Good Analytical skill in problem solving
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.