£35,000 – £55,000 + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Bedford and commutable areas
Are you a GIS Engineer with experience interrogating geospatial data sources, looking for an exciting new challenge where you will play a key role in the companies success whilst working on technically interesting projects?
Your role as a GIS Engineer will involve Integration of dynamic geospatial data sources as well as development of tools and building models, this position will offer the right person opportunities to progress.
This company is an industry leader, working at the forefront of innovation for Research, Design, Manufacture and also project work with its dynamic solution and due to continued success and growth they are looking to add to their Tech team.
This position would suit a GIS Engineer looking to play a part in this company's success whilst progressing their career.
* Integration of dynamic geospatial data sources (Weather, ADS-B, AIS, Traffic, Population)
* Development of tools, and associated outputs, combining GIS layers (static and dynamic) to provide live (real-time), forecast and historical data analysis for coverage areas and risk analysis
* Generating terrain data from UAV flight imagery and updating terrain databases
* Create representative building models for terrain databases
* GIS Engineer
* Experience of multispectral data survey applications
* Looking for a new challenge and career move in a permanent role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.