Fullstack Software Engineer – Fully Remote!
Salary – £60,000 – £75,000
Typescript, React, Redux, Next.js, Graphql, Rust API
Neulinx are partnering with an exciting AI startup who is building a revolutionary new platform which brings together knowledge both data and human and simulates possible futures. This allows leaders to make better critical decisions through selecting best outcomes.
This exciting startup of 6 people has funding in place to grow and bolster its ranks by hiring a further two Fullstack Software Engineers (Typescript, React, Redux, Next.js, Graphql, Rust API) with a desire to grow further each quarter this year.
They are London based but the role is fully remote so location is no issue with suitable candidates welcome from UK and Europe.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer you will get the opportunity to help construct the organisational brain for some of the world's largest companies. This will mean interacting with data scientists, analysts as well as C Level leaders of clients. Wow what an exciting challenge to help this incredible startup along it’s journey and providing you with great opportunities for professional progression!
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you'll be tasked with building out the product features and services. This involves duties that include:
* Working on an interactive simulation IDE, providing modellers with an environment for explaining and simulating their systems.
* Engineer interactive visualisation and analysis, so that non-technical leaders of organisations and query the simulations, and turn insights into positive decisions and outcomes.
* Work on backend services such as data integrations and compilation pipelines.
Current Tech Stack:
Frontend is predominantly Typescript using React, Next.js, Redux and Apollo.
The backend provides an exciting opportunity to work with Rust Rest API and GraphQL.
* You will be willing to take on challenges in a startup environment both designing and building the features whilst learning on the go.
* 3+ years experience as a fullstack engineer using ideally Typescript and/or React, Next.js, Redux and Apollo for the Frontend
* Experience working on backend applications with any coding language.
* As a desirable you will have some experience building interactive data visualisation.
Tech stack – Typescript, React, Redux, Next.js, Graphql, Rust API
This amasing opportunity is offering a fullstack engineer a great salary (£60,000 – £75,000) and benefits such as remote working, 25 days holiday + BH, pension, remote working equipment including laptops, desks, coffee and 0.5% equity as stock options.
Please apply or email me a copy of your updated CV or give me a call
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.