Reporting to the Director of Software in Reading, Berkshire, and working closely with multiple engineering teams, in this Full Stack Software Engineer role, you will propose and develop compelling web-based solutions whilst helping to develop complex and elegant graphical interfaces. You will actively contribute to architectural decisions, in regard to technology choice, security and application structure. Working with a range of software technologies on various platforms and applications, you will help to ensure that the best engineering practices are being implemented effectively. We are seeking a creative individual with a passion for solving technological problems and a strong technical background to join this exciting, growing team in Reading, Berkshire.
* Full Stack Software Engineer /Developer experience
* Degree level educated in a relevant in a software, computer science, or engineering discipline
* Knowledge of and proficiency with SPA frameworks, particularly React.
* Experience in designing web interfaces, using HTML, CSS, and Material-UI or similar
* Experience in developing REST API services
Why should I join?
In this Full Stack Software Engineer role, you will be joining a company as it embarks upon a period of huge growth, playing a decisive role in company software and architecture whilst being rewarded with some of the best financial incentives on the market. My client is committed to revolutionising the satellite communications industry and would love to hear from passionate, talented individuals who want to play an important role in this journey!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.