Full Stack .Net Developer – London or Remote Working in UK to £75k
A unique opportunity for a Full Stack .Net Developer! Our client’s software engineering team is building new and innovative web applications, backed by an ever-growing network of distributed services, to upset the rapidly growing Financial Advice business.
The software they develop is key in managing over £63 billion worth of investments globally but will also be used by and impact customers all around the world, from Australia to London, Dubai and Hong Kong. the goal is to continually build on the core financial engine, while delivering a modern and dynamic web experience for users.
The tech team is expanding, which means as Full Stack .Net Developer you’ll have opportunities to work on green-field applications as well as being able to build on and influence the ongoing direction of existing systems while having plenty of opportunities to learn and improve your understanding of different technologies.
Experience, qualifications and attributes sought after:
* Experience with C#, WebApi or MVC
* Experience with Angular or similar framework
* Good understanding of RESTful Web Services
* Comfortable with TDD, Dependency Injection/IoC and SOLID principals
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Experience with SQL Server and NoSQL Database technologies
* Some experience with continuous delivery and integration
What you will be doing:
* Building RESTful APIs and SPAs using .Net and Angular
* Interacting with and at times extending MSSQL and NoSQL based systems
* Working with a team of developers, being part of the conversation and helping to guide junior developers when needed
* Help to ensure that you and your teammates constantly iterate on and improve agile processes
* Take part in (and sometimes present) regular tech talks on your interesting technology
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.