Location: Hybrid working, 2 days p/w in the office (London)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary Range: £85,000 to £100,000 (dependant on experience) plus a great benefits package
Join one of the UK's leading Fitness Tech companies and be a part of a hugely successful 'established startup' team that is a leader in their field.
* Work with cross-functional teams including product and business teams to build a dependable and functional product
* Liaise with various colleagues to deliver the most effective solutions, including product managers, DevOps engineers, and data scientists
* Manage the end-to-end delivery of web apps, API’s, data pipelines, and integration
* Ensure quality of product and services by delivering good testing and monitoring processes and results
* Always working with a data-driven approach, releasing MVPs to discover how a new feature is received with users
* Experience with GraphQL
* Experience developing cloud applications on AWS using S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, DynamoDB
* Experience within a commercial setting, building consumer-facing web apps using UIs, React/Styled components
* Experience with SQL databases
* Strong experience with automated testing
* Familiar with CI/CD development lifecycle
* Ability to work within an agile product team
* Always willing to get stuck into unfamiliar territory
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.