Option ONE – Can be fully remote working in the UK
Option TWO – 4 days remote working / 1 day at the Manchester office (M4 1FS)
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
* Start-up environment, relaxed, close-knit team & flat management.
* High degree of creative control over your work.
* Opportunity to attend industry events (workshops, seminars etc).
* A learning budget for you to buy books, eBooks, and training materials.
* Manchester Northern Quarter location, cool office, ergonomic chairs.
* New Mac to work on (Or Linux/Windows if you like!).
* Artisan coffee & stocked kitchen for lunch/fruit/snacks/sandwiches.
* Social culture with regular activities & company meals out.
They are a revolutionary Internet Software company in the heart of Manchester with thousands of customers and millions of end users around the world. With an established team nothing short of awesome and a prolific CEO steering the ship, they now require a talented Full Stack Developer to join their close-knit creative/technical team.
You will be working on creating a new standalone product whilst also adding new features to a successful existing software as a service product. Looking for an individual who is ready to create something awesome, live and breathe what they do and be proud of the solution they are working on and creating a modern feature rich solution which will be used by thousands of direct customers and hundreds of millions of end users.
* Being a team player in the design, development, and implementation of web app products.
* Live and breathe code.
* Develop reliable, efficient, and scalable cloud-based solutions.
* Work with things like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, RabbitMQ and Linux.
* Work across a spectrum of front and back-end programming languages and frameworks.
* Develop customer focused user experiences.
* Database design, optimisation, and programming.
* Bring innovation & knowledge to your work.
* Motivated contribution to progress and structure.
(Technologies the company use is in brackets)
* Experience working with frameworks. (Symfony, BackboneJs, React)
* Experience working according to TDD, CI and Version Control.
* Experience working with different data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
* Keen eye for detail building a great user experience
* Knowledge or ability to work in other programming languages desired.
* Real passion, interest, and experience in working with cutting edge web technologies, server platforms, cloud computing.
* Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity.
* Motivation, talent, and endless spirit.
* Ability to integrate a symbiotic & highly motivated development team.
* Desire to do great things, constantly striving to learn and improve.
This is truly a wonderful opportunity to work for one of the coolest Software as a Service companies in Manchester and achieve something great. To apply please send your CV in the first instance along with your work portfolio i.e. GitHub etc
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.