Full Stack Developer – £50,000 – £70,000 dependant on experience
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Full remote working or based across any of locations: Leeds, London, Uppingham
Salary details: If fully remote working: £50k – £60k , Leeds/Uppingham: £50k – £60k, London based: £55k – £70k
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays , annual salary reviews and company related bonus, lunch & learns, paid volunteer days, cycle to work scheme, health & wellbeing programme and many more!
A leading and dynamic digital consultancy are looking to appoint Full Stack Developers due to substantial growth.
This award-winning organisation has helped to transform business performance and products for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading edge organisation that encompasses; fairness, quality and commercialism which has had enabled them to be a major player within the technology industry.
Typical responsibilities include:
* Design and create new features on existing products for clients with a focus on ASP.Net and .NET Core Technologies.
* Support and mentor engineers to ensure best practices and governance are applied throughout development.
* Code reviews/pull requests with the team and work with Technical Architects and Product Owners to define the technical strategy and vision for the projects.
* Assist product owners refine user stories on agile projects; liaising with the Front-End and Systems Engineers to ensure efficient, cohesive code is delivered.
* Understanding of Web Services and Web API e.g. (SOAP, RESTful, RPC).
* Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL Queries, Performance Tuning, DB maintenance plans and Deploying Databases.
* Database design, setup and administration.
* Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
* Cloud Hosting e.g. Azure or AWS.
* CMS such as Kentico or Contentful.
* It would be useful to have experience of NodeJS, SASS and NPM but this is not essential.
* Web API development, MVC and experience of project/product development.
* Experience working with an agile team.
* It would be advantageous to have experience of CMS based websites, automated testing and continuous integration.
* Familiar with version control i.e. GIT.
* Writing microservices.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity , please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.