Full Stack Developer – £35,000 – £55,000 dependant on experience
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Full remote working or based across any of locations: Leeds, London, Uppingham
Salary details: If fully remote working: £35k – £50k , Leeds/Uppingham: £35k – £50k, London based: £40k – £55k
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays , annual salary reviews and company related bonus, lunch & learns, paid volunteer days, cycle to work scheme, health & wellbeing programme and many more!
A leading and dynamic digital consultancy are looking to appoint Full Stack Developers due to substantial growth.
This award-winning organisation has helped to transform business performance and products for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading edge organisation that encompasses; fairness, quality and commercialism which has had enabled them to be a major player within the technology industry.
Typical responsibilities include:
* Design and create new features on existing products for clients.
* Coordinating the workflow between the Technical Analysts, DevOps and Web Developers.
* Following the full SDLC whilst creating new software applications and ensuring high performance on mobile, tablet and desktop web applications.
* Participate in scrum meetings with others in the back end development team.
* Developing web applications with C# & ASP.NET Core.
* Experience of MS SQL Server and writing queries in T-SQL.
* Web API development, MVC and experience of project/product development.
* Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tools.
* Experience working with an agile team.
* It would be advantageous to have experience of CMS based websites, automated testing and continuous integration.
* Familiar with version control i.e. GIT.
* Writing microservices.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity , please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.