A Full Stack Developer with solid C#, along with ASP.NET and .NET Core is required by our client based in Crewe, Cheshire. A salary of up to £50k basic is available dependent on experience.
The Full Stack Developer will be working on a large-scale e-commerce platform including website, microservices and cloud capabilities, delivering business features and incrementally evolving towards a clean architecture. The successful candidate will be working with a cross functional team of front and back end developers who operate in an Agile, Kanban environment.
The ideal candidate will be a C# Developer with strong ASP.NET and .NET Core as well as knowledge of either Azure (preferred) or AWS. If you’re familiar with development frameworks, tools and best practice and love sharing knowledge through show and tells, then we should talk!
– Strong commercial experience of .NET, .NET Core C#
– Experience on API development using WebAPI
– Excellent understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
– Experience in Unit Testing, TDD, Mobbing, BDD as well as Source Control including Git
– Strong SQL Server and Entity Framework skills and understanding of NTier applications
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an experienced C# Developer or Full Stack Developer looking for a company with which to build your career and make a difference to the projects and delivery. Remote working options available for this role.
Basic salary from £47,000 to £50,000 plus benefits and flexible working.
Training and certifications are an option as well as genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
Crewe, Cheshire (Remote working options available for this role)
Commute from: Congleton / Stoke / Winsford / Nantwich / Northwich / Chester / Cheshire / Whitchurch
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen or call for a confidential chat on (phone number removed).
C# Developer / Senior Developer / Senior .Net Developer / ASP.Net Developer / Full Stack Developer
– Full Stack Developer role near Crewe, Cheshire.
– Solid C#, along with ASP.NET and .NET Core is required.
– Remote working options are available for this role.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.