Our client is a leading provider of strategic market intelligence and consulting services to the rapidly growing offshore wind sector from their modern and well-equipped Lowestoft offices. Their client base includes established market players and pioneering new entrants from across the entire value-chain.
You will design and develop UI interfaces, program web and software applications for internal and external applications and provide internal IT support.
Duties will include:
• Producing fully functional programs writing clean, testable code.
• Collaborating internally to identify system requirements.
• Integrating back-end data.
• Designing UI and web layout using HTML/CSS.
• Designing and maintaining customer dashboards.
• Upgrading and repairing existing programs.
• Performing periodical tests and debugging.
• Creating technical documentation for users.
• Suggesting new features to improve navigation and operation.
• Following security principles.
• Staying up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
You should be qualified with a BSc degree in Computer Science (or similar) or minimum 2 years of proven experience as a Web programmer or developer. This experience should include C#.NET, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, API, Python, T-SQL etc. You should also have familiarity with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP and a good knowledge and understanding of MS SQL databases, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday for 40 hours. Salary dependent on experience from £24-30k.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.