Full Stack Developer
Role: Full Stack developer
Location: London (Remote but UK based)
Salary: £50,000-£75,000 DOE
Our client is a fast-paced and innovative firm specialising in insurance technology. They started as a small start-up to having offices in London, Warsaw and remote developers all around the World. The company have now grown to having multinational clients in a range of directions, and are the market leaders in their specialism. They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis. You will be part of the London office, but working remotely using a combination of React.js and Node.js to develop solutions within the state-of-the-art machine learning platform to cater for all things insurance.
The ideal candidate:
* Good knowledge of TypeScript
* Good working knowledge of Node.js and React.js
* A 'go-getter' ready to use initiative
* 28 days holiday + Public Holidays
* Company Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Equipment for remote working provided
* Flexible working hours
* Flat Structure – A collaborative environment
* Able to choose your own path within the company should you be interested to explore other avenues
* And more…
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oscar Walter @ ITECCO on (phone number removed) or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.