* South Manchester
* £35,000 per annum (Home-working)
* Plus excellent company benefits, incentives, etc.
Working in the healthcare sector we are looking for a creative, passionate and practical Frontend Developer to help the client achieve deliver modern web development frameworks to fit the needs of our User base. Our client are looking to develop a number of websites for patients based in the Greater Manchester area and we are looking for a Front End Developer to take a lead on improving the user experience and service delivery.
Skills and Experience:
* 1+ years’ of commercial experience with Angular2 and related technologies is required
* User Experience design / Graphic design principles and techniques – cross- platform software and Cross Browser Testing
* Microsoft software (Azure DevOps, VBScript, Visual Studio, etc.)
Role and Responsibilities
* Contributing to the front end design of our web-based applications to deliver a consistent look and feel.
* Cross browser design and testing ensuring a consistent user-experience across all target platforms and browsers.
* Developing rich user experiences, primarily in Angular, for internal, business and consumer end users
* Support existing applications by enhancing the user experience, identifying then fixing defects in the UI.
* Work alongside the development and support teams to generate ideas for new user experiences that can be implemented using the best fit technologies.
* Capture user experience requirements from stakeholders using wireframes and mock-ups when required.
Applications: To learn more about this role working as an Frontend Developer based in the South Manchester area; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR in our Manchester offices or please send me through a copy of your very latest CV and/or online profile for an immediate call back
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.