I am seeking a Frontend Developer role with a brilliant fintech company in the property sector!
Permanent, office in Central London and salary up to £60,000 with predominately working from home with 2-3 days in the office a month.
The projects you will be working on are entirely greenfield, there's no legacy code for you to think about! I'm looking to speak with people who have a solid background within development, along with a passion for creating solutions that make complicated problems seem easy.
– HTML and CSS / Sass
– js (with some back-end coding too)
– Responsive design (Bootstrap or equivalent)
– Angular 7+
– OO concepts and techniques
– Leading frontend development
– Web server administration (NGINX or equivalent)
– Amazon AWS (EC2, ECS, Route53, S3 or any others)
– Understanding the daily implications of Continuous Deployment
– Infrastructure as code (Terraform or equivalent)
– Using Unix systems / shell scripting
This role also comes with unlimited holiday, a generous pension scheme and excellent health insurance, along with many other benefits.
If this sounds interesting and you'd like to hear more, please apply with your CV as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.