We have a brand-new vacancy for a highly capable Frontend Developer to work for a fast growing start-up that is creating new security technologies to deliver trust, provenance and meaningful ownership in the digital world. With solid financial backing and a rapidly growing client list they are expanding their development team and urgently need an experienced Frontend Developer.
The Frontend Developer will have the opportunity to create and mould digital assets, taking concepts and turning those into user facing features with the backend teams to deliver engaging experiences for customers. You will be involved in creating entirely new classes of interfaces to go along with this ground-breaking technology.
You can expect an excellent working environment with a culture that celebrates and encourages idea generation. With a very agile mindset in keeping with the explorative, ground-breaking nature of the work, they allow their people the time and resources needed to make those ideas real.
Frontend Developer Responsibilities:
* Taking proof of concept mock-ups and turn those into new slick user-facing features
* Interfacing with and editing digital media assets, including still image, video and audio
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical and practicality feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Ensure that the application is optimised for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Working proactively and effectively with other team members and stakeholder
Frontend Developer requirements
A self-starter and proactive with 4+ years' experience working as a Frontend Developer.
Office locations in: Birmingham and London (Remote working considered)
Salary: £40k – £60k + Bens
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.