My client is an established agency that are now looking to recruit a Front-End Drupal Developer on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a remote based role with very occasional office working near Nottingham.
* Building and developing front-end of websites using Drupal
* Understanding client requirements and utilising your front-end development experience to create user-friendly, visually appealing websites
* Work closely with all other departments within the organisation
* Use the latest tools and technologies
* Be reactive to changing priorities and demands within the business
* Minimum 2 years’ experience with Drupal (7 or 8)
* Commercial front-end development experience
* Responsive web design techniques
* Strong communication skills
* Organised approach to work with strong attention to detail
* Working to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
* Competitive base salary from £25k to £35k per annum depending on experience
* Monday to Friday, flexible work schedule
* Remote working with opportunity to also work from the office near Nottingham
* Company pension scheme
* On-going training, development and continued support
* Stable, secure employment
* Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.