A leading sports PaaS company are expanding their User Interface Development team and are looking for two Front End Developers to be ideally based within their Wimbledon office.
As an organisation they develop cutting edge, user friendly and visually appealing platforms for many of the world’s most well-known sporting organisations and have a pipeline of projects strong enough to support the growth for two additional UI / Front End Developers.
The UI team support on a variety of different projects for all business teams, so you’ll need to be comfortable working across differing projects, sometimes as the only UI / Front End Developer in a diverse team.
As a Front End Developer you will be;
* Familiar with collaborating with the UX and design teams to ensure that their ideas are bought to life and made accessible,
* Great at seeing the big picture – understanding what the business is trying to achieve yet still being focused on the small details that make the plans possible.
* Good React / Redux skills
* An interest in sport is always a bonus, but certainly not essential.
* Senior Developers will be mentoring / leading other developers, code reviews, signing off on work / leading complex stories.
As there are two positions available; they are open to candidates of varying experience levels from mid-level through to Senior Front End Developers.
Ideally, they are looking for candidates who can work from their Wimbledon (SW19) office, however they offer flexible working so working from home a few days a week is becoming the new normal. They have an inclusive and collaborative environment where you’ll be encouraged to continue to develop your technical skills in addition to having ample opportunities to further your career as the team and company grow.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.