Immediate Interviews for applicable candidates
A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented Front Developers to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
These projects are for their Government clients so they require consultants who have security clearance to SC and DV Level, therefore you will have the right to live and work in the UK, be a British national and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
* Work with outstanding talent across front-developers, API developers, creatives and UX experts, integration teams and the client themselves.
* Help deliver features end to end. We don't throw our work "over the wall," everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out bugs.
* Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS.
* Build webapps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do.
* Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices.
* Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way.
You’ll also have
Experience in web development
Solid working experience of at least one major framework (React, Angular, etc).
Demonstrable experience and understanding of working in teams, particularly in agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban.
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.