Role: Front End Developer
Location: Home Based
About the role
layouts using HTML and CSS. In this Front End Developer role, you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £50k)
The development team, work in Sprints of 2 weeks. A typical day includes a daily stand up to update each other on completed work, issues, blockers and what is being worked on next, with the rest of the time allowing you to focus on the required tasks.
We utilise slack as a team communication tool, JIra for project management, and Azure DevOps for pipeline and release management. As a close-knit team, we work together to deliver great features on a regular schedule, as outlined by the product owner to meet wider business goals.
The UX & product design team will host regular sessions to layout the future roadmap and feature development, which the dev team engage with to provide feedback, understand direction and ambition, and breakdown the features into manageable and deliverable tickets via refinement and sprint planning sessions.
Each sprint ends with a sprint review of the business which sometimes provides a demo and gives the team a chance to understand the latest development progress and ask questions.
The development team host a regular end of sprint retro to review the good bad and ugly, to help us grow as a team and be better in the next sprint by learning from our experiences.
The role will be based on working remotely, Monday – Friday, we operate a flexible working policy between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Write reusable code and libraries
• Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
• Validate input before submitting to back end
• Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
• Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
• Define how the application looks and how it works
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
We’re looking for a Front End Developer with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will have:
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Good understanding of SEO
• Expert level with MAC and OS
• Proficient in code visioning tools
• Familiarity with Gimp or Photoshop
• Knowledge of image authoring tools
• Proficient understanding of web markup
• Confidence in building responsive websites from prototype templates.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving
• You're a positive team player, keen to work collaboratively and share ideas
We invite you to unleash your potential and apply
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.