Front End Software Engineer – Remote – Flexible Working – Salary c £30,000 – £40,000 + Benefits
Working for a global employer that focuses on people-first, the business has designed a working routine that shows you don’t have to compromise between flexibility and climbing the career ladder.
Expect variety, the business build enterprise level web-applications, eCommerce sites, single-page sign on’s through to mobile friendly sites and applications.
Here’s some additional information which may help.
* Choose your hours between Monday – Friday (with a lot of young families in the business you can start / finish early or start / finish late)
* Home-based, remote-first, all our team is remote first, we have offices that you are more than welcome to visit with an on-site gym, or communicate virtually and work from anywhere
* Out of 50 hires, we have over a 95% retention rate year on year, with a career path designed to suit you. We have a track record of hiring and promoting from within all of our leads and managers started as developers.
As a Front-End Software Engineer, what will you be doing?
* Working within an Agile / Scrum team building scalable, responsive web-applications, global eCommerce websites through to single-sign on pages that reach millions of people, globally
* Proactively look at new and emerging technologies that could benefit the business.
* Working with other front-end technologists, back-end software engineers and DevOps engineers
What are we looking for?
* A team player. Whilst we operate remotely, we are hugely interactive through pair-programming, agile delivery and we love sharing ideas around new technologies
Operating remotely the Front End Developer can be based from anywhere within the UK, the organisation have offices near Newcastle should people want to go.
Contact Delaney & Bourton for further information on the Front End Developer role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.